At these workshops, attendees will receive interactive presentations from the leading researchers who are using this technology to improve day-to-day planning and operational matters. Aside from learning what CGA means and the information it provides, participants will learn about its applications in:
- Coal characterisation and reducing the costs of resource definition
- CPP feed washability determination
- Alternative means for CPP unit process auditing, optimisation and modelling
- Improved understanding of utilisation performance and caking characteristics, and
- Quantification of environmental dust composition.
The cost to attend is $330 (GST inclusive) and participants will receive workshop materials, electronic copies of 15 published CGA ACARP Reports (value $660) as well as morning tea and lunch.
Four workshops (8:30am to 4pm) have been scheduled in order to provide convenient choice of date and venue for attendees. Numbers are limited for each workshop:
Brisbane (CSIRO QCAT Pullenvale) Thursday 25 May 2017
Newcastle (HIA Steel River) Wednesday 21 June 2017
Emerald (TBA) Wednesday 19 July 2017 *
Sydney (CSIRO Nth Ryde) Wednesday 23 August 2017 *
Any special enquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance for CPD records.
* Emerald and Sydney Workshops will proceed subject to sufficient registrations of interest. Register your interest now.