The AIM conference will provide an opportunity to:
- learn about the disruptive and cutting edge research happening within AIM
- meet with the AIM Future Science project teams and network with industry and research leaders
- find out how to partner and get involved in AIM
- share research in the final day of the conference open to CSIRO and non-CSIRO participants
- create networks and seed collaborations with CSIRO scientists
- hear from influential guest speakers from the relevant industry and academic sectors
- participate in the international cafe conversations and panel discussions
- marvel at our interactive Techfest tradeshow
We invite you to submit your abstracts in aligned science areas to share your research with your colleagues as a poster under the one CSIRO banner.
Tues 21-Wed 22 February 2017 - closed session for CSIRO staff.
Wed 22 February 2017 - Gala Dinner open to CSIRO staff and external delegates.
Thurs 23 February 2017 - open to external delegates and will include hosted industry side meetings. Stay tuned for further details.
CSIRO only: Abstracts will be accepted across all of these research disciplines at this conference. Submit an abstract to present at this special event by downloading the Abstract Template and emailing it to Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org before the 18th of January.
Register now for this special event! Early bird, student and single day registrations available.