Mineral Exploration Seminar
Friday 10 Feb 2017 8.30am - 5.00pm
Australian Resources Research Centre (ARRC), 26 Dick Perry Avenue (Cnr Kent Street), Kensington WA
CSIRO Mineral Resources will hold its annual Mineral Exploration Seminar on Friday 10 February 2017 at the Australian Resources Research Centre in Perth, WA. The seminar provides the latest research into exploration concepts and tools being developed in CSIRO. Presentations will be targeted at Australian exploration and technology issues with talks on the mineral mapping, structural geology, magnetics, near surface sample media and data integration for exploration, along with a "classic" seminar around the use of groundwater for mineral exploration and multiple scales.
- Multiple approaches to improve exploration of the Yamarna Belt.
- Unlocking the potential of integrated mineralogical and geophysical data for exploration.
- Distinguishing local- and regional-scale metasomatic systems at the Prairie Downs Zn-Pb deposit.
- Near surface exploration using gas geochemistry - the next frontier?
- CSIRO Future Science - Imaging the deep Earth.
- ASTER Version 2 mineral maps: Unmixing of green and dry vegetation.
Any additional enquiries can be directed to Cheryl Harris or Ryan Noble at: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIG & GSA members $140
(All prices include GST)
Mining and manufacturing